-->

tiistai 2. elokuuta 2011

HIHIHII

NU ska vi si på mitt&robbans samtal med någon naaauughtyy random person, Nej,vi hade inte tråkigt,bara lite ti gör. kopierar bara de bästa delarna ;))


Stranger: and u saw me peeping thru files to ur enormous beauty
Stranger: and u bend over more
Stranger: to expose
Stranger: and seduce
You: Then I said : OOh, I'm sorry, I forgot to take panties on today
Stranger: i said ..this is pathetic and act strange
Stranger: but i want it too
Stranger: and u know this by seeing erection in my pants
You: And I just tored your pants and Grabbed your monstercock and realised how big it was, it didn't fit in my hand so I gave a blowjob instead.
Stranger: yeah....
Stranger: but u so fast
Stranger: should we have a bit of foreplay first
You: I want action now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Stranger: u down on ur knees suking it
Stranger: and suddenly someone ebnters
Stranger: other office girl
You: MY HOUSEBAND
You: THE WHOLE CREW
Stranger: nopes
You: yes
Stranger: ur best frend who works along u
You: its my rolegame too you know
You: no
You: my crew
Stranger: wait for the crew
You: no
You: they are there
Stranger: ohhk
Stranger: and they standing accross the table
Stranger: and dey cant see u
You: ok....
Stranger: and u still sucking onto my dick
Stranger: and dey protestting for salary hike
Stranger: and u still biting it
You: on the unicornfactory+
You: ?
You: My houseband is working there

-
Stranger: wait for me to satisfy u
You: okay...
Stranger: and dey all leave
Stranger: except for ur desk mate
You: NO I ant my houseand there, playin a song
You: a sexy song
Stranger: or my wife interuupts
You: that is called touch my body
Stranger: how can i fuck u in front of ur hubby
You: they are jjust a houseband, they play everywhere.

-


You: we are alone.
Stranger: yes
Stranger: my wyf enters
You: NO
You: shecant
Stranger: and she saw u
You: shes with my husband
You: and having buttsex.
Stranger: now u seduce her
Stranger: and make her cum
You: NO
You: yes.
You: I rape her.. she are screaming, and you are enjoying it.
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: how
Stranger: tell me how u raped her
You: then i rip her fucking fake boobs off... shes bleeding to death and I just asks her if she got her period
You: I put a hammer in her butt
Stranger: so voilent
Stranger: bye




heheheh,jaa, NORMI PV MED MR.ROBBANBOOI
jaa, robban e påriktigt då 86 år,men då han använde dove pro-age så blev han nått år yngre...  taget för ca 1½ år sen XDXD



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti